Room 15 have been talking about how we would like our class to run this year. We have come together as a class and drawn up our treaty on what will make our classroom a successful and engaged learning environment. We talked about the following great ideas:
- Be prepared to make mistakes and learn from them.
- Try new things even if they scare us.
- Think before we act.
- Respect ourselves and others.
- Make wise choices to support our learning.
- Include people if they look excluded.
- Be open-minded – Listen to, consider and value other perspectives.
- Take ownership of our learning.
- Dream big.